Zadar, an ancient city with historical and cultural
heritage worth seeing, is located in the southern part of Croatia, just below the Velebit mountain.
By choosing a villa in Zadar
you can find a perfect combination of tourist attractions and relaxing vacation. There are remains of the Roman heritage, medieval churches, museums worth visiting, but also beautiful beaches and the crystal clear Adriatic Sea. The old town of Zadar is located on the small peninsula, surrounded by medieval fortification walls. Stroll along the small streets in the city centre, have a coffee in one of the numerous cafés, dine in one of the excellent restaurants and the enjoy sunset
over the sea.
In the recent years the symbol of the city became the famous Sea Organ
: part of the Zadar’s promenade where the energy of the sea waves hypnotizes all the visitors with its dulcet and harmonic sounds. Another newer city attraction, that will make your stay in our villas in Zadar even more special, is the work of art Greeting to the Sun
, representing the primal connection between mankind and nature. More about arts and culture you can read on our blog about Zadar
Zadar has very good connections
by ferry to the nearby islands. From Zadar it is recommended to visit national and nature parks (Krka Waterfalls, Kornati Islands, Plitvice Lakes, Telascica, Paklenica…), which are only short drives away.
THING TO DO AND SEE IN ZADAR:
• Listen to the sound of waves of the Sea Organ on the promenade
• Experience the uniqueness of the Greeting to the Sun
• Visit the Forum, St. Donatus Church and Saint Anastasia’s Cathedral
• Have a romantic walk on the city’s promenade Riva
• Visit Narodni trg (People’s Square), Trg pet bunara (Five Wells Square), Fosa, Kalelarga, The City Walls and Gates of Zadar
• Check out the offer of local fruits and vegetables at the City Market
• Visit the Museum of the ancient glass
• Hit one of the beaches where you can swim and sunbathe
• Taste maraschino cherry liqueur
• Taste sheep cheese from the island of Pag and the local lamb from the nearby area
• Participate in the Wings for Life World Run race
The Zadar area offers different possibilities
for a holiday: ancient and modern features, best hidden gems and nature delights, delicious local food and numerous events. Take a closer look of our villas in Zadar with pool!
START YOUR HOLIDAY NOW!