Labin is a small hilltop town
, located on the eastern part of Istria. This charming medieval town used to be one of the largest coal-mining spots in Croatia. Nowadays Labin is known as a town of artists and it offers many art galleries along the old stone streets.
Gorgeous Labin features colourful houses, many monuments, churches and palaces.
From the old town of Labin you can see Rabac and enjoy the view of the Kvarner Bay
. Get enchanted by the flair of Labin and pay it a visit!
Things to see and do in Labin:
• visit the Labin Town Museum, with a miniature coal mine
• take a walk through the narrow stone streets
• visit Dubrova Sculpture Park
• peek into the art ateliers
• have a coffee in one of the cafés in the old town
• enjoy the views of Rabac and the Kvarner Bay
Once a small fishing village
, nowadays Rabac is one of the favourite Istrian tourist destinations. The natural beauties and charm of Rabac ensured the title “Pearl of the Kvarner Bay”. Rabac offers many beautiful pebbly beaches which are awarded with Blue Flags for quality standards. Beaches and secluded bays in Rabac are known as the best ones in the whole of Istria. Here you can also find a wide offer of outdoor sports activities and water sports. Reward yourself with a pearl of the Kvarner Bay!
Things to see and do in Rabac:
• Hit one of the beaches where you can swim and sunbathe
• Take a walk on Rabac seafront promenade
• Enjoy the scents of lavender and pine trees
• Watch the sailing regatta
• Mountain biking
• Summer carnival parade
Renting a villa with pool in Labin or in Rabac is an excellent choice for an unforgettable holiday so close to the seaside!
START YOUR HOLIDAY NOW!